I have recently graduated with a masters degree in medialogy and am now looking to pursue my passion of game development.
I have excellent communication skills and am accustomed to working in both small and large teams. I am fluent in English and Danish, both written and oral. I enjoy working in an environment with an evolving creative process, where both criticism and praise are appreciated equally in aspiration towards the best possible product.
Medialogists primarily work with:
• Designing and programming for example computer games, interactive systems and similar media products.
• Evaluating complex media systems on the basis of tests as well as evaluating technology in relation to user-oriented aspects.
Completed the DADIU programme as a Quality Assurance and User Research Manager for two teams, working with:
• Management of small teams of researches and bug testers.
• Bug report systems, user research methods, and interteam communication.
Assistance with various user research tasks, including:
• Data analysis from large scale surveys.
• Writing user research reports.
Assistance for both students and faculty with IT related issues, ranging from Wi-Fi connectivity problems to assistance in use of various software.
In charge of maintaining the danish storefront of the Filofax webshop. Tasks included:
• Product database management and translation from english to danish.
• Creating promotion and newsletters, as well as all customer relations.